Tuesday 12 December 2017

Trzepaki: Polish cult!


remember asking my wife, 
"what the...are these things?"
I noticed them before, but never bothered to ask.

These are trzepaki.
There are thousands and thousands of them here. There even is an Instagram page which posts photos of them: Warszawskie_trzepaki. They sure take their trzepaki seriously I thought when seeing this profile. Or the account is owned by an absolute nutcase. Or a combination of the two...


So what are they?
Racks to hang dusty carpets on. 


Vital accessory:
a trzepacka :)

With this you can hit that filthy dust from your lovely carpets. Or whoop ass if a situation asks for it.

A bit disappointing really, I was hoping for a more exciting answer.

However, there is a nice story around them. They are Polish cult. Back in the days they were very popular amongst kids playing on them.



Dads would play volleyball.


And mothers would join their spouse to meet people from the same block. Some people call it "the facebook of my youth".

Polish cult!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Statistics

Just some statistic I posted a couple of months ago: Pretty amazing isn't it? Lets go over some other ones, not necessa...