Monday 11 December 2017

Stereotypes 🇵🇱🇳🇱

Stereotyping, we all do it don't we?

Let's wind back time and connect with real life experiences in Poland.

But first I would like to reverse things.
As a Dutch guy I also am being subject to certain stereotypes here. Let's go through them.


The Dutch
Tall, blond, liberal people who are tight on the money. Own at least one bike, speak English, grow tulips (and/or weed), wear wooden shoes and consume tons and tons of cheese and mayonnaise.

My 2 cents
It is all true. Let's continue :)

In the next blog posts I will shed a light on how I saw Poland, Warsaw and Polish people before coming here. 

Of course, in all fairness, I will also share my current perception.


Stay tuned, will be funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Statistics

Just some statistic I posted a couple of months ago: Pretty amazing isn't it? Lets go over some other ones, not necessa...