Monday 1 January 2018

Spice envelopes

A few days ago I wrote about the home pharmacies in Poland. I would not call it hoarding, but after witnessing the below it starts to look like it...

The Polish and their collections of spice envelopes. Another phenomenon which is really fascinating to see.

The collections come in all varieties.
From neatly ordened: 


To, I need to pick words carefully here, less neatly ordened:



Spice envelopes
(przyprawy w saszetkach, small bags. W torebkach, bigger bags).
Of course the bags of Knorr etcetera are used a lot in Dutch households, but just look at it! They do have a lot don't they? I beg your pardon, WE have a lot don't WE?

Another example that the Polish are taking their cooking very seriously and are curious to other flavors. I really expected a very traditional kitchen with little room for experimenting, but it turned out that it was me who was the traditional one. In Holland we have a saying which goes like: 'What a farmer does not know, he does not eat.'
That was me. Was.




1 comment:

  1. Do You Need a Loan, Loans from $20,000 - $10,000,000 00. Get your no obligation FREE quote now! Repayments up to 54 Months. No Collateral, Money paid into your account within 24 hours after approval. For more Info contact us today via email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Statistics

Just some statistic I posted a couple of months ago: Pretty amazing isn't it? Lets go over some other ones, not necessa...